Saturday, May 18, 2013

Who am I?


Sounds a bit depressing for a first post, I didn't mean it like that. Lol.

Who am I?
I do not know. I have not filled the out the whole puzzle with pieces, but I have some pieces for you.  I am a girl. I am turning 17 in June. I am creative. I am addicted…to animations. That is technically me. A teenage girl who enjoys being creative and be amazed by the wonders of animations. 
Hey, creative teenage girl who is addicted to animations! What is this blog going to be about?
Well, what a good question imagined follower in my head. This blog is going to be about absolutely nothing, until I know what the blog is going to be about. So my answer is to you imagined follower: Everything’n’nothing.  I thought about making some movie reviews. I could share some of my extremely creative drawings with you. I could answer stupid and genius questions from maybe upcoming followers. Or just from my imaginary followers… I am fine with that, trust me. I could share my deeply annoying though colorful and stupid thoughts with you. Just talk about facts or just my opinion about animations and cartoons. And when I am making my own animations I will share it with YOU! Or I could just talk about guys, that is cool too.

 That was the sound of and empty blog that just got it's first post.



 Yeah there just came an awkward silence there, so i will end this post here. Cya.


No comments:

Post a Comment