Saturday, May 18, 2013

Ice breaker question.

A question I thought would be fun to answer.

Which three songs reminds mostly of your life or personality. Or just you?

Dancin' (KRONO remix) - This song is like a guy with a sexy beard, it makes me happy. I really don't have an explanation why this is me, but I feel like i have known this song for my whole life. I have not known this my whole life, but it could be cool if i had. I would have been a pretty cool baby.

All I want - Except from the part that it's a man singing, I do feel related to this song. I have this feeling every time I get hurt by a guy. Yeah, this is a more serious side of me, but this is exactly what is going through my mind when my heart is getting tortured. And I love the music video, it is genius. This have been my favorite song for three months now, that's a new record for me. (Kodaline my favorite band of all time)

Dirty paws - One of the many amazing songs from ''Of monsters And Men''. This song is my inspiration to many drawings or and thoughts. This song is pretty random, in a beautiful way.

So that was, my happy side, my broken side and my creative side.

So who ever is going to answer this, or just thinking about answer this question. You don't have to explain much. Just mentioning three songs would be awesome too. Cya.

No comments:

Post a Comment